Merger and Acquisition transaction advisory services
No matter the size or complexity of your deal, our M&A Transaction Services practice assists you to achieve the best value from a transaction through due diligence, structuring and post-closing activities – in China, throughout Asia Pacific and around the world. We respond on a real-time basis with creative, practical and value-added solutions. Our focused and time-sensitive approach to due diligence, structuring and post-transaction activities provides you with the competitive edge you need in China's challenging and ever-changing business environment.
Our experienced M&A practitioners also have a understanding of China's unique challenges:
Preparation of business proposal
- Prepare a business selling proposal;
- Prepare a comprehensive confidential descriptive memorandum for seller;
- Develop a target profile sheet, grading criteria, short list of candidates and acquisition proposal for buyer.
Tax due diligence and Planning
- Perform tax due diligence;
- Advise on tax consideration for both buyer and seller;
- Advise on tax efficient investment structure;
- Advise on tax planning for cross border transaction.
Accounting and Finance
- Advise on pre-acquisition and post-acquisition accounting and financial techniques;
- Conduct limited review, limited audit and special audit;
- Prepare pro-forma financial statement;
- Identify appropriate representations, warranties and indemnities.
- Statutory Compliance and restructuring
- Assist with the creation of efficient deal structure;
- Apply government license and approval;
- Prepare compulsory statutory transaction support documents.
- Financial due diligence;
- Tax due diligence;
- Operational due diligence;
- Commercial document due diligence.