International Tax (HK) Co. Ltd. have the knowledge and expertise to make it a reality for business’s international ambition. From businesses focusing on international growth, to business with complex international tax affairs, our services are designed to be able to support international business, whatever it’s situation and complexity.
We know that international activity brings with it many dimensions, and they will find that their conversation is wide reaching and forward thinking, offering them fresh insights and perspectives to help their international business develop solutions that work for them.
International Tax services
Exporting, expanding, or already established in foreign markets? Doing business overseas or setting up and operating in the Hong Kong or Mainland China? When International business affairs take on an international dimension, they want to be sure that their Tax advisor not only understands your local priorities, but also sees the ‘big picture’ and gives advice that integrates all aspects of their International operations.
The goal of International Tax (HK) Co. Ltd. is to help your business achieve its global potential, and we do this by taking the time to get an in-depth understanding of your business and its international aspirations and activities. We can then make sure our solutions are tailored to your needs, whether it be to provide specialist international tax advice, to support them with on-going business, financial, legal and commercial advice, or to plug into a range of trusted external business partners.
So whether International business are a first time exporter, expanding into new global markets, or successfully established in multiple jurisdictions, our international support and technical advice team can guide their decision making and help them to resolve internal and external barriers to international trade and services.
If you are a Chinese business and currently have, or are considering, international operations, International Tax (HK) can help to develop related international strategy with confidence. We International Tax (HK) can reduce the risk and cost of international commerce by understanding the tax issues, introducing International business to reliable overseas advisers and implementing a plan that meets their goals and timescales.
Connectivity, International can not do international business without it
When business ‘goes international’, one of the first steps on the ladder is to be able to tap into the local advisory community. This is where International business will find the specialist in-country local advice to ensure that they can enter the market with confidence and navigate the proverbial pitfalls for the unwary. But how can this best be achieved? International Tax (HK) have we meet our Oversea Tax Advisor in person almost every year. Over the years, International Tax have travelled to many of the global and regional meeting, meeting most of the Oversea Professional Tax Advising firms, and establishing connections and friendships that last a lifetime.
- Hong Kong and Mainland China tax advice and planning for international business activities.
- Co-ordination of tax advice across multiple jurisdictions.
- Excellent international connections and a fast response, so that we can complete transactions to tight deadlines.
- Explanation of how Hong Kong and Mainland China and foreign tax legislations will affect their business.
- Strong connection, relationships and working experience with reliable overseas professional tax partners.
- Additional services that you might need, such as VAT, private client, outsourcing, payroll and accounts preparation.
- Global audit and assurance solutions.
- Advice on repatriation of profits.
- Advice on the best vehicle for overseas expansion (i.e. Offshore holding company).
- Internationally mobile employees.
- VAT and customs issues.
International Tax (HK) assistance International business in the:
- Tax clearances.
- Transfer pricing.
- Double taxation relief.
- Anti-avoidance legislation.
- Corporate residence.
- Permanent establishments.
- Treaty interpretation.